We are currently looking for a Director of Project Management to be a leader on our Account Management and Resourcing team. This is a senior level role, possibly executive level for the right candidate seeking broader responsibility.
Here's the quick overview
- Create and facilitate efficient and clear project management system
- Establish PM best practices
- Schedule timelines
- Supervise and optimize resources, both internal and external
- Lead, manage, and mentor Project Managers
- Run weekly status meeting
- Project oversight including Budget, Timing, Reporting
What type of projects will you oversee?
- You will provide project management expertise on one off web development projects, as well as ongoing digital marketing (SEO, CRO, Paid Search) campaigns.
Here's a more detailed overview of responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Create, implement and improve project management processes and methodologies used across all ongoing campaigns and one off projects at Marcel.
- Drive all aspects of project management, including: scope, timelines, budget, available resources, communication, requirements, and risks.
- Lead client teams through successful website launches, adhering to (and improving) our agile web development process.
- Lead client teams through ongoing execution of yearly digital marketing campaigns, adhering to (and improving) processes.
- Ensure on time, on budget, delivery of services that achieve results and client happiness.
- Anticipate client questions and provide thought out answers, using our SMEs as needed.
- Translate client’s business objectives into executable project plans for internal teams.
- Create visibility and transparency (one of our core values) into the progress of the project for client stakeholders.
- Use lessons learned from previous projects to instill a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ability to understand technically complex concepts and articulate to clients clearly.
- Project Manage across external resources and vendors.
- Work tightly with Development, Paid, Design, and Conversion teams to ensure a working familiarity with our services.
- Provide organization, presentation skills and pre-sale support to Sales and Marketing teams for prospective clients.
- Provide reporting to Account Managers and clients on progress and results, escalating when needed.
What does Marcel Digital Offer In Return?
There’s the normal stuff, such as competitive salary, great benefits and a casual, laid back and fun work environment. But more than that, you get to be on the leading edge of digital marketing, and our dynamic environment will give you the autonomy you crave to lead the way and master these exciting new times and industry trends. You’ll be able to see the results of your work, not just as it relates to our business, but in shaping the digital marketing industry. Take a look https://www.marceldigital.com/company/careers
If you are a top performer and this sounds like a great career move for you - Apply today! Our process is friendly and you will move swiftly through our hiring process if it is a great fit.