Marcel Digital is an award winning digital marketing and web development agency established in 2003 and located in the River North neighborhood of downtown Chicago. We strive to establish ourselves as trusted business partners to our clients, and bring transparency to their digital marketing solutions. We are a family of A players who behave more like a consultancy than an agency, and are focused on helping our clients achieve their most important business goals. We are currently looking for a Project Manager to be a leader on our Account Management and Resourcing team.
What does a Marcel Digital Project Manager Do?
Provide project management expertise for one-off web development projects, as well as ongoing digital marketing (SEO, CRO, Paid Search ) campaigns.
What determines a great Marcel Digital Project Manager?
- Great skills managing deliverables, scope, time and cost of major website development projects.
- Gifted Communicator effective with Client and internal teams for design, Development, SEO,and PAID and CRO departments.
- A terrific manager of vendors and resources.
- An alignment with the virtues of working with a nimble digital focused agency.
What are many of the responsibilities this role?
- Create, implement and improve project management processes and methodologies.
- Drive all aspects of project management, including: scope, timelines, budget, available resources, communication, requirements, and risks.
- Lead client teams through successful website launches, adhering to (and improving) our agile web development process.
- Lead client teams through ongoing execution of yearly digital marketing campaigns, adhering to (and improving) processes.
- Ensure on time, on budget, delivery of services that achieve results and client happiness.
- Anticipate client questions and provide thought out answers, using our SMEs as needed.
- Translate client’s business objectives into executable project plans for internal teams.
- Create visibility and transparency (one of our core values) into the progress of the project for client stakeholders.
- Use lessons learned from previous projects to instill a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ability to understand technically complex concepts and articulate to clients clearly.
- Project Manage across external resources and vendors.
- Work tightly with Development, Paid, Design, and Conversion teams to ensure a working familiarity with our services.
- Provide organization, presentation skills and pre-sale support to Sales and Marketing teams for prospective clients.
- Provide reporting to Account Managers and clients on progress and results, escalating when needed.
- 2+ years of Project Management experience
- Required experience running website development projects or running digital marketing campaigns
- Preferred experience working at an agency
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Extremely clear communication skills and clarity of thought
- High competency in project planning and tracking tools
- PMP certification preferred
- Consulting experience a plus
- Experience in agile web project management a plus
- Experience with digital marketing a plus
- Knowledge of Nicolas Cage a plus
- Experience with Trello and Slack a plus
What does Marcel Digital Offer In Return?
There’s the normal stuff, such as competitive salary, great benefits and a casual, laid back and fun work environment. But more than that, you get to be on the leading edge of digital marketing, and our dynamic environment will give you the autonomy you crave to lead the way and master these exciting new times and industry trends. You’ll be able to see the results of your work, not just as it relates to our business, but in shaping the digital marketing industry.
If you are a problem solver that will not settle for “good enough” and want to work with like minded individuals in an environment that allows you excellent opportunities to learn and grow in an ever changing field, we are interested in hearing from you. Apply today!