Marcel Digital is an award winning digital marketing and web development agency established in 2003 and located in the River North neighborhood of downtown Chicago. We strive to establish ourselves as trusted business partners to our clients and bring transparency to their digital marketing solutions. We pride ourselves on being a family of A players and are focused on helping our clients achieve their most important business goals. We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team of experts.
What does a Digital Project Manager Do?
Marcel is seeking a detail-oriented, organized, versatile, highly motivated and creative individual that will provide project management expertise on web development projects, as well as ongoing digital marketing (SEO, CRO, Paid Search, Analytics) campaigns.
The Digital Project Manager will have:
- Organizational and project management skills to manage the deliverables, scope, time and cost of website development projects and digital marketing campaigns
- Effective communication to work directly with clients as well as internal teams, including design, development, SEO, Paid Search, and CRO departments
- A positive attitude towards clients and colleagues while also focusing on business realities and hitting deadlines.
- An excitement to work with an entrepreneurial digital agency
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive all aspects of project management including: scope, timelines, budget, available resources, communication, requirements, and risks.
- Lead client teams through successful website launches, adhering to (and improving) our agile web development process.
- Lead client teams through ongoing execution of digital marketing campaigns, adhering to (and improving) processes.
- Ensure on time, on budget, delivery of services that achieve results and client happiness.
- Anticipate client questions and provide thought out answers, using our SMEs as needed.
- Translate client’s business objectives into executable project plans for internal teams.
- Create visibility and transparency (one of our core values) into the progress of the project for client stakeholders.
- Use lessons learned from previous projects to instill a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ability to understand technically complex concepts and articulate to clients clearly.
- Work tightly with Development, Paid, Design, Analytics, and Conversion teams to ensure a working familiarity with our services.
- Provide organization, presentation skills and pre-sale support to Sales and Marketing teams for prospective clients.
- Provide reporting to Account Managers and clients on progress and results, escalating when needed.
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Required experience running website development projects or running digital marketing campaigns
- Preferred experience working at an agency
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exemplary communication skills and clarity of thought
- High competency in project planning and tracking tools
- PMP certification a plus
- SCRUM certifications a plus
- Experience in agile web project management a plus
- Experience with digital marketing a plus
- Knowledge of Nicolas Cage a plus
- Experience with Trello and Slack a plus
What does Marcel Digital Offer In Return?
There’s the normal stuff, such as competitive salary, great benefits and a 401k. There’s also the casual, fun work environment, ample PTO, work from home options, free annual Divvy membership, and monthly work outings. But more than that, you get an environment of autonomy, support, transparency, and growth. You get a team that works together to do what’s best for their clients above anything else. You get to help shape a growing agency with like-minded individuals that crave success. You get a great place to work.
If this sounds like you, we are interested in hearing from you.